The ELSE Mentorship Program Launch held on July 6th at the Centre for Social Innovation in Toronto was a HUGE success! We brought together an incredible mix of mentors & mentees for an interactive evening of networking, group discussions, and Q&A on key topics essential for upcoming professionals to embark on a career in this industry.
Targeting students, recent graduates and young professionals less than 35 years of age, this first-of-its-kind program in Canada matches mentees with two experienced industry professionals for one-hour in-person sessions. If you haven’t signed up already, learn more about the program today!
Another big shout out and note of appreciation to our Featured Mentors:
- Alexander McIsaac, Manager, Business Development and Projects at NRStor Inc.
- Benjamin Weir, Director of Policy and Regulatory Affairs at Canadian Solar Industries Association (CanSIA)
- Jonathan Frank, Business Development & Marketing Lead at PowerHub and Director, Projects at CoPower Inc.
- John Wilson, VP Operations at Bullfrog Power Inc.
- Kevin Campbell, Renewable Energy Developer at EDF EN Canada
- Kristin Lau, Owner & Photographer at Kristin Lau Photography showcasing solar projects in Nepal
- Mark Porter, Senior Associate at Ernst & Young Orenda Corporate Finance
- Oleg Popovsky, Co-Founder & Strategy Officer at Constant Power Inc.
- Paolo Maccario, COO and General Manager at Silfab Solar Ontario Inc.
- Sylvie Briz, Director of Marketing and Business Development, Residential Energy Storage at Panasonic Eco Solutions
- Wayne Chu, Senior Engineer at City of Toronto's Renewable Energy Office