Are you a young professional in BC or Alberta who is passionate about solar energy? Emerging Leaders for Solar Energy (ELSE) British Columbia and Alberta are looking for new Provincial Board Members! There are 8 positions open across both boards:
- Board Co-Chair (BC: 1, Alberta: 1)
- Projects Chair (BC: 1, Alberta: 1)
- Communications Chair (Alberta: 1)
- Communications Committee, General Board Member (BC: 1)
- Solar Ambassadors Committee, General Board Member (BC: 1)
- Events Committee, General Board Member (BC: 1)
Interested? Find out more by downloading the Board Member Application Package. The deadline to apply is June 17th, 2016. Applicants for Co-Chair and Committee Chair positions on the board of directors are required to commit to a minimum of 2 terms, with a “term” beginning and ending July 6th. The expected weekly time commitment is approximately 2-4 hours, and applicants must be 35 years of age or younger.